We have been working around the clock to ensure that our facilities are safe and in excellent condition ready to welcome you back to My-iClinic.
Our infection prevention and control guidelines have been updated following recent guidelines from the government, Public health England, the CQC and the Royal College of Ophthalmologists. We expect these guidelines will change over time to reflect changes in the risks posed by the Covid-19 pandemic.
We are conducting a short questionnaire via telephone when you book your appointment to assess the risk of Covid-19. We will respectfully request for you to delay booking any appointments with us for at least two weeks if you indicate that you have current symptoms of Covid-19.
On arrival all patients and staff are required to
Sanitise their hands thoroughly with alcohol gel
Wear a face mask throughout their time at the clinic – this is provided if necessary
Have their temperature checked on arrival with a no-touch thermometer. If their temperature is above 37.5 degrees, they are asked to return home and are advised to follow government guidelines to self isolate.
- Maintain a 2 meters distance at all times, where practicable.
- Patient appointment times are spaced out to offer social distancing in all our waiting rooms
- Our staff wear a mask and visor to minimise the transfer of airborne droplets.
- All test equipment is thoroughly wiped down in between patients
- We respectfully ask you not to bring additional family members or friends unless you require their support to further minimise the risk of exposure.
If you are experiencing any symptoms please do not attempt to come to the clinic. Stay at home and if the symptoms persist or worsen, then contact the NHS helpline.