Ms Bola Odufuwa
MBBS DO FRCS (Ed) FRCOphth MSc
Consultant Ophthalmologist / Clinic Director
As every person is different, Ms Odufuwa endeavors at all times to tailor the care she provides to meet the needs of each individual. This requires patient listening and detailed examination, followed by simple and clear discussion of treatment options and guidance towards reaching the treatment decision that would be the most appropriate for the patient.
Ms Bola Odufuwa has had extensive training at Moorfields Eye Hospital, London, where she gained expertise in the management of the various eye conditions for which My-iClinic offers treatment.
These include cataract surgery, early detection and treatment of glaucoma, glaucoma surgery, age-related macular degeneration, treatment for squints in children and adults, eyelid surgery, and treatment of sore or watery eyes.
Ms Odufuwa enjoys dancing, playing the drums and entertaining. She also has a Masters degree in Medical Informatics.
- Cataract Surgery
- Paediatric Ophthalmology
- Glaucoma Treatment
- Squint Surgery
- Refractive laser eye surgery
Why choose Mrs. Odufuwa:
- Activist and leader in ophthalmic care (she is highly recognised internationally and gives lectures to optometrists and ophthalmologists around the globe)
- High expertise in the field
- Well-known surgeon, Examinar Royal College of Ophthalmologists (why go to the students when you can get the best treatment from the master)
Optimal refractive outcomes following cataract surgery, Non-penetrating glaucoma surgery, Assessment eyesight in children with special needs, especially dyslexia and autism
Current membership(s) of professional, national and regional bodies:
- Fellow of The Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Fellow of The Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh
- Member of The Royal Society of Medicine
- Member of the British Medical Association
- Member of the European Society of Cataract and refractive Surgery
- Member of the European Glaucoma Society
- Member of the UK and Ireland Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- Member of The West African College of Surgeons (WACS)